EEMB is a manufacturer of large line of Primary and Rechargeable Lithium batteries since 1995. Their product series includes: Li-MnO2, Li-SOCl2, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 batteries, Lithium power batteries which could be used in electrical vehicles, telecommunications, medical devices, consumer electronics,tracking devices, alarms, lighting, etc. Custom-design and packing solution are available. EEMB is certified by ISO9001 and their products are UL, UN, and ROHS recognized.
EEMB integrates the latest technology and systematic management to constantly improve its’ manufacturing system and provide state of the art products to exceed customer expectations both in quality and price. EEMB customers include Hewlett Packard, Phillips, Panasonic, Delta, etc. The company produces battery equivalents for Saft, Tadiran, Toshiba, Sonnenschein, Tekcell, Xeno, Varta, Renata, Sony, Duracell, Sanyo, LG, Ultralife, etc.
EEMB Product Line:
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide (Li-MnO2 battery) – 3V, high operating temperature
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride(Li-SOCl2) – 3.6V, high energy density
- Lithium Sulfur Dioxide (Li-SO2) – 2.9V, wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +65°C), non-flammable
- Lithium ion (Li-ion) – 3.6V for button type, 3.7V for cylindrical type, low loss of charge when not in use
- Lithium ion Polymer (Lipo) – 3.7V, packed with Al laminated film, great energy density in terms of weight
- Lithium iron phosphate(Li-FePO4 battery) – 3.2V, safe, non-toxic, long life, wide temperature range
- Lithium Manganese Oxide (Li-Mn2O4) – 3.7V, low cost, safe, high energy density, wide working temperature
- Electric Vehicle Battery (EVB)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) – 1.2V, cylindrical, prismatic and button-type
- Solar Panels
- Battery Chargers
- Portable Power Station – contains a LiFePO4 battery pack