New Touch Encoder by Grayhill
Grayhill releases new touch encoder – a fusion of conventional touch displays, keypads and rotary switches functionality. Grayhill Touch Encoder supports multiple languages or end product configuration and allows a customer experience with limitless options. It is stylish, robust, with vivid display.
- Replaces many traditional user input devices (such as switches, keypads, pushbuttons, displays, etc. with a simple, easy to use device
- Optimal front panel footprint
- Supported gestures: Tap + Swipe + Turn
- High resolution display: 330 PPI (320 X 300)
- Quick user interface development (intuitive tablet based development platform and library of configurable standard views)
- 32MB memory
- Incorporates pictures: PNG, JPEG, etc.
- Field upgradable application and firmware
- Robust: sealed to IP67, high impact strength, chemical resistant
- 1,000,000 encoder cycles
- USB 2.0 or CAN J1939 communications with host device
Learn more and order Grayhill products from Famous Connections.Visit site